Transcript Requests

The Colorado Department of Higher Education is the statutory repository for student records after an authorized institution or private occupational school closes.

Available Records for Closed Private, Degree-Granting Universities

CDHE only possesses records for schools that closed after 2012 and has records from the following institutions:

  • American Pathways University
  • Argosy University - Denver Campus
  • Art Institute of Colorado
  • Colorado University of Commerce
  • CollegeAmerica 
  • ITT Technical Institute (ITT)
  • Jones International University (JIU)
  • Wellington University

Requesting transcripts through the Colorado Department of Higher Education

You can request your student records by completing and mailing the student record request and a check or money order to CDHE using form below. Read the instructions here. CDHE has CollegeAmerica transcripts for Baccalaureate and Masters students only.

Requesting transcripts from JIU, ITT and CollegeAmerica 

While CDHE can fulfill transcript requests from JIU, ITT and CollegeAmerica, you may request transcripts from a third-party company with which CDHE works. CDHE contracted with these third party servicers to provide greater access for transcript fulfillment and ease of ordering and payment. 

Available Records for Closed Private Occupational Schools

DPOS retrieves student transcripts when a registered school closes. To request a transcript, please complete and submit this Online Student Record Request form to the Division of Private Occupational Schools (DPOS). The DPOS transcript request fee is $35.00 (non-refundable) NOTE: if requesting more than one copy an additional $5.00 fee per copy is required.