Colorado students and their parents now have a tool to help them decide what to study after high school, where to study, and how long to study. EdPays captures median earnings based on field of study, degree type and institution. Did you know graduates with associate of applied science degrees in registered nursing, allied health diagnostics and fire protection have earnings higher than the statewide median wage at years one, five and 10? Learn more or do your own comparisons with this interactive database. Photo courtesy of Colorado Mountain College.
The 2013-2014 dual enrollment report shows continued growth in dual enrollment programs and a 12 percent increase in Hispanic student enrollment in these programs. Dual enrollment refers to college courses students take in high school at no tuition cost to them. Read the press release. Source: Cherry Creek School District
The 2015 Legislative Report on the Postsecondary Progress and Success of High School Graduates examines college enrollment, in-state vs. out-of-state enrollment, GPA, need for remediation, and concurrent enrollment rates for five years of Colorado's high school graduation classes (2009-2013). Read the report
Dual enrollment numbers grow - More and more Colorado students are taking advantage of programs allowing them to earn college credit at no charge while still in high school. Read the press release.
New scholarship program - Learn about the Colorado Quarterly Forum's $1 million commitment to the Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative, which will support Pueblo Community College students. Read more.
- Workforce outcomes - Find out what we're doing to make sure high school graduates are ready for college or the workforce, and what salaries they earn with what degrees
- Guaranteed transfer - Colorado has many guided degree pathways and general education core courses guaranteed to transfer
- P20 partnerships - K-12 and higher ed are teaming up in Colorado to improve outcomes for students. Check out this interactive timeline highlighting all our P20 initiatives.
- Concurrent enrollment - Get the latest statistics showing one in five Colorado high school students is taking college classes
- Colorado Completes! A new campaign celebrates programs at Colorado's campuses that are moving the needle on student success as demonstrated through convincing data.