Make Your Education Work for You.
What Is A Collegiate Apprenticeship?
Colorado is building a new pathway toward career-focused higher education. An apprenticeship is an opportunity to receive hands-on career training, an education and a paycheck. We’re focused on building pathways in critical healthcare fields.
We are committed to:
- Paving a more attainable, affordable, and innovative path toward successful careers.
- Bringing students directly into their careers, while providing them with the foundational classroom learning.
- Diversifying from traditional programming like internships and degree programs.
How It’s Done
Our registered apprenticeship programs streamline the way we recruit and train qualified individuals for successful careers.
This is done in partnership with the Colorado Community College System, committed business partners, and institutions of higher education, who work together to create a curriculum of healthcare courses that:
- Meets the needs of today’s businesses
- Provides students with a flexible training opportunity and national industry-recognized certification upon graduation
The Colorado Collegiate Apprenticeship Program is matching motivated individuals looking for a stable, practical, and exciting career path with healthcare companies of all sizes who believe that the right people can reshape the workforce of the future.
Apprenticeship Works for You
- Earn while you learn, receiving hourly pay for the time you spend training with wage increases as you go.
- Since our program is federally funded, services such as childcare, book reimbursement, or travel expenses may be available directly to you.
- Because you’ll be taught specific procedures and protocols, you’ll graduate with the credentials you need to immediately get to work.
- 94% of those who complete their apprenticeship are hired by their apprenticeship employer*
- And, perhaps best of all, you have a job from day one.
Learn More | Get Started
- I'm interested in becoming an apprentice
- I'm interested in starting a healthcare apprenticeship program at my business
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the grantee and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it.
EO Is The Law. Learn more here.