For the most up to date information on program reauthorization, visit CDE's website.
- 2023 Educator Preparation Report
- Five Principles of Effective Educator Preparation
- Educator Preparation Interactive Dashboard
- Approved Educator Preparation Programs in Colorado
- Colorado Department of Education - Educator Licensing
- Educator Pathways and Programs
Please note: An institution of higher education may be eligible to apply for educator licensure through the Colorado Department of Higher Education if the institution is authorized to operate in Colorado pursuant to the Degree Authorization Act (23-2-101 C.R.S.) or a participant in good standing under the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA).
If you have any questions regarding educator preparation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.