The Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative is supporting organizations across the state to support workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and provide Coloradans support in accessing and completing their credential or degree and get Back to Work.
- Why should you participate?
- Enrollment support in registration, financial aid scholarships and more
- 1:1 support to ensure progression toward the completion of a credential/degree
- connection and career support and transition back into the workforce
- A COSI support person will work with you to understand the total cost of obtaining your degree, exploring federal aid and other scholarship opportunities
- COSI Scholarship
- Are you eligible?
Participants must meet the following criteria*:
- Displaced and/or economic impact due to COVID-19 pandemic (must be willing to sign an affirm statement)
- Must complete a credential or degree within the grant term
- Pursue undergraduate certificate/degree
- New, re-engaged, or currently enrolled students
- 0-250% of Pell-eligibility
- Enroll at a Colorado Public Institution of Higher Education**
- Complete the COSI Back to Work Participant Survey upon enrollment into the program
- Students seeking credentials or degrees aligned with Colorado Top Job. Prioritizing health care, education, information technology and jobs with the greatest projected annual openings
* Colleges may have additional participation criteria; please contact the program contact directly for information and to apply.
** Students attending CSU Global are not eligible.
- Are you ready to get started? Click to find a program below.
Colleges and Program Contacts
Adams State University
Cinthia Nevarez Ruiz
Colorado State University Pueblo
Empowering Communities Globally
Front Range Community College
Lamar Community College
Pickens Technical College
Pikes Peak Community College Foundation
Pikes Peak United Way
Pueblo Community College
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Northern Colorado Foundation