Back to Work - Participants
Has COVID-19 impacted your employment? Are you thinking of starting or continuing college? The Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative (COSI) funded six colleges across the state to support workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and provide Coloradans support in accessing and completing their credential or degree and get Back to Work.
- Why should you participate?
- Enrollment support in registration, financial aid scholarships and more
- 1:1 support to ensure progression toward the completion of a credential/degree
- connection and career support and transition back into the workforce
- A COSI support person will work with you to understand the total cost of obtaining your degree, exploring federal aid and other scholarship opportunities
- COSI Scholarship
- Are you eligible?
Participants must meet the following criteria: Displaced worker due to the COVID-19 pandemic and complete a credential/degree by June 2023, including:
- Displaced due to COVID-19 pandemic Student must complete credential/degree within the grant term
- Prioritize new or re-engaged students
- 0-250% of Pell-eligibility
- Enroll at a Colorado Public Institution of Higher Education
- Students seeking credentials or degrees aligned with Colorado Top Jobs
- Prioritizing health care, education, information technology and jobs with the greatest projected annual openings
* Colleges may have additional participation criteria; please contact the program contact directly for information and to apply.
- Are you ready to get started? Click to find a program below.
Colleges and Program Contacts