For media inquiries, contact Megan McDermott at:
- Office 303-974-2495
- Cell 720-394-3205
Please email Megan McDermott to sign up for daily press clips about higher education.
Sign up to receive communications from the Colorado Department of Higher Education, send an email to CDHE@dhe.state.co.us with the subject line, “Sign Me Up for News from CDHE,” and identify an area of interest if you have one.
Colorado Open Records Act
The Colorado Department of Higher Education is committed to transparency and open government. Please find our Colorado Open Records Act Policy here.
More information: Contact Megan McDermott by phone at 303-974-2495 or via email at Megan.McDermott@dhe.state.co.us.
2020 Press Releases
- September 18th, 2020: Colorado Department of Higher Education launches four new statewide transfer agreements
- September 17, 2020: Participation in Colorado’s dual enrollment programs continue to grow and give students a head start on making a livable wage
- September 8, 2020: The Colorado Commission of Higher Education votes to support repeal of Gallagher Amendment
- August 12, 2020: Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative announces sixth year of matching scholarships grant program funding
- August 3, 2020: Going to college or technical school remains a beneficial investment that allows Coloradans to be more resilient during economic challenges
- June 30, 2020: New website helps Colorado high school students discover programs for earning college credit while still in high school
- May 29, 2020: Virtual summit highlights the role of Open Education in remote and online learning
- May 15, 2020: High school graduates’ college-going rate remains stagnant; new report outlines policy recommendations designed to mitigate potential declines in enrollment due to COVID-19
- May 5, 2020 : Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative releases $1.5 million for support services aimed at workers displaced by COVID-19
- April 3, 2020: State grows in overall educational attainment
- March 4, 2020: Colorado Department of Higher Education opens application for Second Chance Scholarship Program
- Feb. 21, 2020: Colorado Commission on Higher Education approves $1 million in OER grant funding
News Release Archive
Learn more about key topics