In order to provide Colorado students with services and programs we know help address timely completion and success in postsecondary education, we will support communities with postsecondary access tools, resources, and assistance to help encourage coordinated efforts.
COSI provides communities with tools, resources, and assistance to help encourage coordinated efforts. Community Tools and Resources provides customized technical assistance for grantees through site visits and grantee network meetings documentation and guides for student success best practices, and compliance and scholarship guidance.
Site visits and grantee network meetings allow technical assistance providers the ability to guide grantees in professional development, capacity building, and networking with the entire statewide COSI community.
Student success best practice tools are intended to build community engagement, college enrollment, persistence, and completion. Resources include programming models and tools, enrollment guides for all Colorado public institutions, evidence-based research, PowerPoints, handouts, and more for education professionals.
- Scholarship guidance includes a variety of helpful resources for scholarship providers, including information on verifying financial eligibility for students, sample MOUs between counties and third-party fiscal agents, best practices for scholarship granting organizations, membership stipend for the National Scholarship Providers Association (NSPA) and more. This page includes a link to the student support directory; folders of resources for student support programs, scholarship providers, collective impact initiatives, and students; helpful links; and upcoming events.
This folder contains a variety of helpful resources for scholarship providers, including support in building community engagement, fundraising, information on verifying financial eligibility for students, sample MOUs between counties and third-party fiscal agents, best practices for scholarship granting organizations, and more.
The alignment of student success programs and tuition assistance greatly increases the chances of a student's on-time completion of a degree or credential. Because the intent of our program is to fuse these two initiatives together, we will host both scholarship providers and community partnership grant recipients two times per year during our annual summer symposium and regional grantee events. In addition, grantees are required to complete check-ins and site visits, these events will be determined and organized directly with your COSI point of contact.
Click here for access to our calendar.
COSI sends out a monthly newsletter by email. In this newsletter, you will find critical information on upcoming deadlines, updates on grants, details for COSI meetings, and other relevant information. Anyone that is involved in the MSS grant should sign up.
If you are not currently receiving our newsletter use this link to receive updates.
- Reports are due on June 30 of each grant year.
- Annual reports must be submitted via the designated COSI reporting portal.
- Grantees must use the COSI annual report templates, they can be accessed in the folder below.
- For support in completing and submitting reports, please email your designated COSI Point of Contact.
- Point of Contact
The COSI team has grown! The expanded team allows for more individualized support for grantees.
Please direct your questions to your assigned COSI POC, click here to access our contact information.
Matching Student Scholarship Grantees
Cynthia Armendariz Carla Castillo Jacquie Granados
- Emily Griffith Foundation
- Foundation for Colorado Community Colleges
- Morgan Community College Foundation
- Northeastern Junior College Foundation
- Adams State University Foundation
- Colorado Mesa University Foundation
- Colorado Mountain College Foundation
- Colorado Northwestern College Foundation
- Colorado State University-Pueblo Foundation
- Custer County High School Foundation
- Fort Lewis College Foundation
- Fremont Community Foundation
- Lamar Community College Foundation
- Otero Junior College Foundation
- Pagosa Springs Rotary Community Assistance
- Pikes Peak Community College Foundation
- Pueblo Community College Foundation
- Pueblo Hispanic Education Foundation
- The Community Voice
- University of Colorado Foundation-UCCS
- Western Colorado Community Foundation
- Western State Colorado University Foundation
- Youth Power 365
- Adams County Education Consortium
- Aims Community College Foundation
- Arapahoe Community College Foundation
- Aurora Public Schools Foundation
- Colorado Council of Black Nurses
- Colorado School of Mines Foundation
- Colorado State University-Fort Collins Foundation
- Community College of Aurora Foundation
- Community College of Denver Foundation
- Denver Public Schools Foundation
- Denver Scholarship Foundation
- Front Range Community College Foundation
- Greeley-Weld Urban Enterprise Zone Fund
- Hide in Plain Sight
- I Have a Dream Foundation of Boulder
- Jeffco Schools Foundation
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Mile High United Way
- Poudre School District Foundation
- Project Self Sufficiency Larimer County
- Red Rocks Community College Foundation
- University of Colorado Foundation-CU Boulder
- University of Colorado Foundation-CU Denver
- University of Northern Colorado Foundation