The Colorado Department of Higher Education supports institutions as they prepare educators to serve the state, country and globe. All educator preparation programs must be approved by the Colorado Department of Education and CDHE and are subject to comply with all appropriate laws, rules and statutes relating to educator preparation.
- Institutions of Higher Education: Educator Preparation Program Authorization, Reauthorization and Added Endorsement
- Educator Shortage Action Plan
- Listing of all educator preparation providers and approved programs
- Schedule of reauthorization visits and review
- Institutional Report Guide
- Institutional Report Template
- CDHE Rural Teaching Fellowship Fact Sheet