In May 2005, the Commission on Higher Education received a request by several members of the General Assembly to “look into the atmosphere on our campuses for students of color and what impact this may have on the ability to recruit, retain and graduate students.” This request asked that we report back to those members our findings and recommendations to “improve the climate on our campuses for all students.”
The Commission, in conjunction with several of the legislators who made the request, formed the Colorado Minority Success Taskforce and held a series of meetings, commencing in August of 2005.
- Postsecondary Access and Success in Colorado (January 2006)
- Promoting the Success of Low-Income and Underserved Students
- Pathways to a 4-year Degree: The Case of Underrepresented Students
- Minority Success: University of Colorado at Denver & Health Sciences Center (UCDHSC)
- UCDHSC Diversity and Inclusion Information for CCHE Taskforce on Minority Success
- Report of the Colorado Minority Success Taskforce (January 31, 2006)