Welcome to DPOS!
View Archived notices
- 5/22/2013 - Public Notice Board Meeting, May 28, 2013, 9:30 AM
- 4/15/2013 - From the Director of DPOS, State Authorization for Accredited Schools.
- 3/14/2013 - If your school receives Title IV funds, please review the attached notice from the United State Department of Education.
- 6/7/2012 - Notice of Annual Student Graduate Data Submission - Available Online - Effective November 1, 2010 the Rules and Regulations concerning the Private Occupational Education Act of 1981 (Act) were revised. The revision is the addition of letter C. – Student Graduate Data under Board Rule V. – Annual Filings.
- 10/6/2011 - Does your school receive federal financial aid?
Compliance Training for Accredited Private Occupational Schools
Learn more about compliant communications with students (click here)
- 3/11/2011 - Attention Schools: Online Payments Now Available!! - DPOS now offers schools the option of paying assessment fees online via credit card or e-check. You may access our website at highered.colorado.gov/dpos/payments and follow the posted link and instructions. Please note: there is an administrative portal fee for using the online options. Portal fees will be disclosed in advance of check out.
- The National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) has developed a tremendous resource to assist students with loan issues. The website has information on how to work through a default, repayment issues, renegotiating loans, other payment options, etc. http://www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org/