The 2015 Legislative Report on the Postsecondary Progress and Success of High School Graduates examines college enrollment, in-state vs. out-of-state enrollment, GPA, need for remediation, and concurrent enrollment rates for five years of Colorado's high school graduation classes (2009-2013). Read the report
The Colorado Commission on Higher Education has approved nine additional statewide transfer agreements, bringing the total to 28 – double the number required by statute. The coursework in these agreements is guaranteed to transfer to any public university in the state. The most recent agreements are in: art history, biology, chemistry, English, horticulture business management, music, physics, studio art and theater. Read the press release. Photo: Students in a veterinary technology class at Front Range Community College.
The third annual legislatively mandated Job Skills Report delves into labor and postsecondary education data to discover areas where an adequate number of degrees and certificates are being generated to meet future workforce needs, along with gaps in the workforce pipeline. Read the press release, the summary, the full report and check out our interactive Top Jobs list Source: Photo courtesy Western Colorado Community College, a division of Colorado Mesa University
Postsecondary outcomes - Want to know how Colorado's high school graduates do once they enroll in college in terms of GPA, need for remediation, etc.? Check out data for the past five years in this newly updated report.
PARCC Pioneers - Two Colorado colleges are the nation's first "PARCC Pioneers." Aims Community College and Adams State University will begin accepting scores in 2016 to assess student readiness for college-level work. Read the press release.
New ASSET website - Nearly 1,000 students have enrolled in college under ASSET, a program that allows undocumented students who meet specific criteria to receive in-state tuition. Get more information.
Job Skills Report - Learn about Colorado's top jobs in terms of future openings and salaries and how our institutions are meeting future job needs in the latest Job Skills Report.
- HB1319 New funding model - Get meeting schedules, background information and anything you need to learn more about a new approach to higher education funding in Colorado.
- Workforce outcomes - Find out what we're doing to make sure high school graduates are ready for college or the workforce, and what salaries they earn with what degrees
- Guaranteed transfer - Colorado has many guided degree pathways and general education core courses guaranteed to transfer
- P20 partnerships - K-12 and higher ed are teaming up in Colorado to improve outcomes for students. Check out this interactive timeline highlighting all our P20 initiatives.
- Concurrent enrollment - Get the latest statistics showing one in five Colorado high school students is taking college classes
- Educator preparation - Learn about work we're doing to support future teachers and elevate the profession
- Colorado Completes! A new campaign celebrates programs at Colorado's campuses that are moving the needle on student success as demonstrated through convincing data.