This year’s Postsecondary Success and Outcomes Report finds that the graduates of the 2014 high school class enrolled at postsecondary institutions at a higher rate than the previous class – the first time this has been observed since 2009. Steady improvements in first year college performance have been observed, as well. Additional information can be found in the Report.
The Skills for Jobs Report analyzes issues related to postsecondary education and anticipated workforce needs. Find out more about high growth jobs in Colorado and where we may not be graduating enough skilled workers in certain in-demand fields. Read the Highlights and Report.
This year’s remedial report finds a 3 percentage point drop in the need for remediation in Colorado for the second year in a row, reflecting the impact of a variety of innovative initiatives aimed at ensuring Colorado students are career- and college-ready. For the first time, this report also includes data on the state’s Supplemental Academic Instruction policy. Read the Press Release.
Time: May 6, 2016 1:00pm
Location: Civic Center Plaza
1560 Broadway, Suite 1940, Denver, CO 80203
CollegeInvest Board Meeting
Time:May 19, 2016 1:00pm
Location: Civic Center Plaza, CollegeInvest Board Room
1560 Broadway, Suite 1700, Denver, CO 80203
Postsecondary Success and Outcomes Report Available - This report covers the high school graduating class of 2014 and provides postsecondary enrollment, information on first-year college students in Colorado, first and second year retention rates and information on postsecondary credential attainment. here.
Ed Prep Report Available - The 2016 Educator Preparation Report provides data on the number of educators prepared within Colorado, and includes enrollment and completer numbers from Colorado colleges/universities as well as alternative preparation providers. The entire report can be found here.
Three Colorado campuses awarded grants - Three Colorado campuses will soon receive nearly $630,000 in federal grants to enhance innovative approaches to teacher preparation. Read the press release.
- Remedial Education - Remedial courses cost students time and money, do not result in course credit and are a known barrier to student success.
- Workforce outcomes - Find out what we're doing to make sure high school graduates are ready for college or the workforce, and what salaries they earn with what degrees
- Guaranteed transfer - Colorado has many guided degree pathways and general education core courses guaranteed to transfer
- Concurrent enrollment - Get the latest statistics showing one in five Colorado high school students is taking college classes
- Colorado Completes! A new campaign celebrates programs at Colorado's campuses that are moving the needle on student success as demonstrated through convincing data.
- Collective Impact Initiative Grants Ideas from the 2015 Attainment Gap Roundtable Series created a new grant opportunity from CDHE and the Scholarship Initiative. Click to learn more.