May 11, 2010
Colorado Higher Education Strategic Planning
May 11, 2010, 10:00am - Noon
Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
1445 Market Street
Draft Agenda - View Agenda in PDF
- Welcome and agenda overview
- Discussion: equalizing a property tax mill levy increase (Jim Jacobs)
- Discussion model: 4 mill increase allocation by county to local institutions of higher education (Andy Carlson)
- Update expanded sales tax on services (Andy Carlson, Mark Cavanaugh)
- Background and discussion: Severance Tax and Federal Mineral Lease (FML) revenues dedicated to higher education
- Update: other states revenue proposals and savings options
- Set joint meeting with Mission and Governance Subcommittee – tentative date/time set Wednesday, May 19th 1:30-3pm.
Reports required Adobe Reader. You may download it for free at Adobe.com.