View Archived notices
- Public Notice of Board Meeting - August 26, 2014
- DPOS Statement on Corinthian Colleges - July 8, 2014 - For-profit education provider Corinthian Colleges has signed an operating agreement with the U.S. Department of Education (USDOE) establishing a transition plan for its three Colorado campuses - Everest College - that will allow students to complete their educational programs. Learn more.
- Notice to Accredited Schools - re: state authorization
- Notice to School Directors - re: Exemption of Continuing Education Courses for maintenance or renewal of a professional license issued by a Colorado state licensing entity
- Colorado Open Records Act - The Colorado Department of Higher Education is committed to transparency and open government. Please review our revised Colorado Open Records Act Policy for information about fees associated with processing CORA requests.
- The National Consumer Law Center (NCLC) has developed a tremendous resource to assist students with loan issues. The website has information on how to work through a default, repayment issues, renegotiating loans, other payment options, etc. http://www.studentloanborrowerassistance.org/