Transcript Requests

The Colorado Department of Higher Education is the statutory repository for student records after an authorized institution closes. However, the DHE only has records for institutions that have closed after 2012. You can request your student records by completing and submitting the student record request form to the Department.

To better serve your transcript records needs, please use this link to place your Jones International University transcript request.