File a Complaint Against an Institution or
Report an Illegal School or Diploma Mill

To file a complaint against a Colorado institution, select a school from the drop down list and fill out the form. All schools (public, private, vocational, occupational) are available in the list. Your information will be filed with the Colorado Department of Higher Education. If your school is not listed or you are reporting a diploma mill, select 'Not Listed' from the drop down box.

Select Institution: