Submit Institutional Reports or
You can now submit your Institutional Report (IR) and new/modified educator preparation program proposals online. This provides a documented record of your submission and allows you to view the status online, at your convenience. Here is how it works:
- Prepare your IR using the IR Template and save it as one document. If you are submitting a new/modified program proposal, prepare it as one document using the template available from Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org. The template includes brief descriptions of the following Statutory Performance Criteria:
- Admission requirements;
- Advising provided to teacher candidates;
- Integration of theory and practice in coursework and field based training;
- Supervised field based experience (at least 800 hours);
- Content required for licensure (*submit syllabi and other required documents directly to CDE—see for instructions: http://www.cde.state.co.us/edprepprogram/epp_index.htm; and
- Assessment of candidates’ subject matter and professional knowledge and ability to apply the professional knowledge base.
New program proposals for public institutions should also include:
- Overview of proposed program
- Fit with institution's role and mission
- Fit with gtPathways or justification why gtPathways requirements should be waived, e.g., national accreditation requirements.
- Evidence of need
- Login to the submission tracking system.
- Enter general information through the online form.
- Attach your IR or new/modified program proposal in the form of Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or text file.
- Submit your request. An email will notify our staff that a new program request has been submitted. You can review all updates made to the program request online.
Ready to begin? Click here.