University of Colorado Colorado Springs
For media inquiries, contact Megan McDermott at:
Please email Megan McDermott to sign up for daily press clips about higher education.
Sign up for our newsletters: Higher Ed Headlines, EdPrep Post, StudyColorado Stories, GEAR UP Gazette or Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative.
Colorado Open Records Act
The Colorado Department of Higher Education is committed to transparency and open government. Please find our Colorado Open Records Act Policy here.
Fees: The first 25 pages of hard copies are provided at no cost to the requestor. After that, the requestor may be charged 25-cents per page to print copies of documents. When producing records consumes more than one hour of staff time, the department may charge $20 per hour for all staff time associated with locating and producing records. The department may charge up to $30 per hour (after the first hour) in special circumstances.
More information: Contact Inta Morris by phone at 303-862-3009 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 press releases
- June 23, 2016: Scholarship Initiative announces 12 new grant recipients to assist Colorado students
- May 27, 2016: Diane Duffy named Chief Operating Officer
- May 27, 2016: Remediation rates up slightly for 2014-15 academic year
- May 6, 2016: Report shows continued growth in Colorado’s dual enrollment programs
- April 28, 2016: Scholarship Initiative and Quarterly Forum patrner up again, providing $150,000 in scholarships
- March 29, 2016: Colorado Department of Higher Education announces finalists for new grant program to address the attainment gap
- January 28, 2016: Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative approves 9 new local scholarship proposals
- January 13, 2016: P-TECH schools coming to Colorado
Press release and newsletter archive
Learn more about key topics