University of Colorado Colorado Springs
For media inquiries, contact Megan McDermott at:
Please email Megan McDermott to sign up for daily press clips about higher education.
Sign up for our newsletters: Higher Ed Headlines, EdPrep Post, StudyColorado Stories, GEAR UP Gazette or Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative.
Colorado Open Records Act
The Colorado Department of Higher Education is committed to transparency and open government. Please find our Colorado Open Records Act Policy here.
Fees: The first 25 pages of hard copies are provided at no cost to the requestor. After that, the requestor may be charged 25-cents per page to print copies of documents. When producing records consumes more than one hour of staff time, the department may charge $20 per hour for all staff time associated with locating and producing records. The department may charge up to $30 per hour (after the first hour) in special circumstances.
More information: Contact Megan McDermott by phone at 303-974-2495 or via email at Megan.McDermott@dhe.state.co.us.
2017 Press Releases
- Oct. 5, 2017 Colorado Department of Higher Education receives $400,000 federal grant to study dual enrollment
- Oct. 4, 2017: Colorado Scholarship Initiative announces third year of $7 million matching scholarships grant program
- Sept. 12, 2017: Colorado Commission on Higher Education releases statewide plan to increase postsecondary attainment
- Aug. 25, 2017: Statewide council addresses future of open educational resources in Colorado
- May 31, 2017: Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative approves 29 new local scholarship proposals
- May 5, 2017: Developmental education rates rise slightly for second straight year
- April 12, 2017: Gov. Hickenlooper Proclaims April 21 as College Friday
- April 6, 2017: Colorado’s dual enrollment programs grow for seventh straight year
- March 30, 2017: Colorado Mesa University Foundation named 2017 Quarterly Forum Scholarship Recipient
- March 28, 2017: Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative approves 12 new local scholarship proposals
- March 22, 2017: Colorado’s FAFSA Completion Project receives additional support from The Kresge Foundation
- March 14, 2017: Colorado Commission on Higher Education Statement on International Students
- March 3, 2017: Colorado high school students continue upward trend in college enrollment, academic success
Press release and newsletter archive
Learn more about key topics