University of Colorado Colorado Springs
For media inquiries, contact Dawn Taylor Owens at:
Please email Emily Lloyd to sign up for daily press clips about higher education.
Sign up for our newsletters: Higher Ed Headlines, EdPrep Post, StudyColorado Stories, GEAR UP Gazette or Colorado Opportunity Scholarship Initiative.
- May 2015: EdPays: How much is your Colo. degree worth?
- April 2015: Postsecondary outcomes for Class of 2013
- March 2015: Job Skills connects state's grad rates to workforce needs
- February 2015: Workforce connections, 529 plans, new statewide scholarship
- January 2015: Closing Colorado's degree attainment gap
Colorado Open Records Act
The Colorado Department of Higher Education is committed to transparency and open government. Please find our Colorado Open Records Act Policy here.
Fees: The first 25 pages of hard copies are provided at no cost to the requestor. After that, the requestor may be charged 25-cents per page to print copies of documents. When producing records consumes more than one hour of staff time, the department may charge $20 per hour for all staff time associated with locating and producing records. The department may charge up to $30 per hour (after the first hour) in special circumstances.
More information: Contact Kachina Weaver by phone at 303-866-4030 or via email at email@example.com.
2015 press releases
Press release and newsletter archive
Learn more about key topics