Submit Institutional Reports or
You can now submit your Institutional Report (IR) and new/modified educator preparation program proposals online. This provides a documented record of your submission and allows you to view the status online, at your convenience. Here is how it works:
- Prepare your IR using the IR Template and save it as one document. If you are submitting a new/modified program proposal, prepare it as one document using the template available from email@example.com. The template includes brief descriptions of the following Statutory Performance Criteria:
- Admission requirements;
- Advising provided to teacher candidates;
- Integration of theory and practice in coursework and field based training;
- Supervised field based experience (at least 800 hours);
- Content required for licensure (*submit syllabi and other required documents directly to CDE—see for instructions: http://www.cde.state.co.us/edprepprogram/epp_index.htm; and
- Assessment of candidates’ subject matter and professional knowledge and ability to apply the professional knowledge base.
New program proposals for public institutions should also include:
- Overview of proposed program
- Fit with institution's role and mission
- Fit with gtPathways or justification why gtPathways requirements should be waived, e.g., national accreditation requirements.
- Evidence of need
- Login to the submission tracking system.
- Enter general information through the online form.
- Attach your IR or new/modified program proposal in the form of Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, or text file.
- Submit your request. An email will notify our staff that a new program request has been submitted. You can review all updates made to the program request online.
As of 12/18/2013, there is a new login and submission process through the DHE Data Collection website. Your user login should be the same as the previous database, unless you logged in with an institution ID. Use the first part of your email address as your username. Should you have problems entering your program online, please contact Ryan.Allred@dhe.state.co.us
Click here to begin.